Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Give 'em the old razzle dazzle~Razzle Dazzle 'em!

I spoke to filly several days ago. His situation seemed to be deteriorating. Everything he said to me seemed to reek of desperation. They had cut off the water to his building. His doctors wanted him to have surgery ASAP on his knee and ankle. He was still deeply depressed by the way I had treated him. AND on it went. A friend I had shared this ongoing saga with found the new chapter to be ludicrous. Actually laughing out loud at the alleged suicide attempt. I thought she was being a little cold around the heart. WHEN WILL I LEARN MY FRIENDS ARE ALL SMARTER THEN ME!!!

Well, today on my way home from the plantation I decided to ring his phone and see if he would answer. He did not. A women did. Here is the conversation:

She: Hel-low
Me: Hello, May I please speak to Filly?
She: He's not available right now. Who's Calling?
Me: This is Eda. Do you know when he will be available?
She: What is this in reference too?
Me: I haven't spoken to him in a few days and I was concerned. Is this his girlfriend?
She: ....hesitation "yes"
Me: Then you can probably answer my question. Is he alright? Is everything OK?
She: laughs...Yes, he's fine. everything is ok
Me: Oh good! well tell him I called and that I'm glad everything worked out well for him
She: OK I Will
Me: Alright gurl...have a good night!
She: You Too!

Did this Ninja think he would knock me off my square with this? Fa Reel? All that nonsense and for what. AND I don't even believe she's his girl! My spidey senses told me from the beginning not to trust this situation. My girls co-signed it. Yet...I stepped over all of that and went straight ahead down that dark ally! Yikes! Sorry Chica's (sad face) Next Time I Won't Be So Head Strong!
LMAO! Love U Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment