Thursday, September 17, 2009

24 Hours Later...

Well this sucks. 24 hours later and I'm done. After yesterday's happiness my balloon has deflated. After our date my thoughts returned to him throughout the day and night. I told myself don't think about it. Don't get caught up but it felt so warm and I wanted it so much. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. He texted me this morning: "Good Morning! How are you today? I'm tired". To which I replied:  "Hey you! :-) I'm very good! you better drink a red bull and keep it moving! lol". I thought about him and that kiss for the next several minutes and decided to make a bold move. Eleven minutes later I sent: " Call me tonight when your done. I can't stop thinking about you".  Nine hours and twenty-four minutes later he called.  I was still excited (foolish girl). He told me he was very tired and proceeded to punctuate each sentence with a yawn, through-out the 26m 33s conversation. We talked about the mundane for the majority of time. Finally I said "Did you get my text? I thought about you all day". To which he replied "Well thank-you that's a nice compliment" WTF? Ninja I could get more enthusiasm from the guy who details my car! "so did you enjoy our time together yesterday" I say. He says "Yes, I did"...Well Alrighty Then... Soooo not wanting to stop at just a surface injury I pushed the knife deeper into my chest. I ask "So was I what you expected"? AND HE SAYS "I had no expectations...did I ever ask you what you look liked". There was a very pregnant pause, then he says "you gotta think about that for a minute huh". I said "No, I just thought you had something to add" Now I'm thinking let me end this conversation so I can apply some pressure to this wound. We say goodbye. I guess he's just not that into me. I can't play these reindeer games....back under the bridge with the rest of the trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment