Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oy Vey... It's true! Some days it's not worth biting through the restraints. A friend called me today, very upset. Her mother had been arrested (yes, it does sound crazy). Apparently some gentleman did not see her for the delicate flower she is. He then attempted too trample through her garden...oh my! As any belle would do when the gates of her virtue are being assailed she fought back. Sadly, he was pummeled and was last seen heading toward the Medical Center. Once the boys in blue showed up they took her Mom into custody? I can only assume her resemblance to a prize fighter had something to do with it. Now she is my friend and I wanted to be sympathetic but I had to put a pillow to my face to keep from laughing in the phone. Oh well...the drama continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment