Monday, March 12, 2012

Mistakes.... I've Made A Few


There are things we wish never happened or wish we had done differently. It's our life lessons and how we learn to do better in the future. One thing I have learned is that saying become cliché’s for a reason. So many people have made the same damn mistake that now it's like "Please refer to page 17 and cliché #121".  I am remembering my Grandfather's wisdom right now. He use to say, "Don't stay to long at the fair". Which as a child seemed.... RIDICULOUS! Who in their right mind would leave a Fair early? Dude! Seriously? As I've gotten older that advice has applied to so many area of my life. To often we stay in situations way longer then we should for reasons that don't really hold water. It does not matter how good the sex is...when the relationship is over you need to get out. Right now I'm dealing with a job situation. I stayed longer they I should have hoping it would get better but of course it never did. Two years in I’m fired and filing an assault charge against my Manager. I should have gotten out at the one-year mark but I stayed to long at the Fair. Drama!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your insight and wit, also your tell it like it is 'tude. Wish I had heard the saying "don't stay to long at the fair" to fall back on coming up...but I have it now in the rolodex of my mind for future experiences!..lord knows I have stayed way to long at many fairs in the past!!..Thanx LeeLee

    ReplyDelete